We are currently growing at a rapid pace with more and more people drinking O.J. Beer! To support this growth, we are looking for an experienced hands-on HR Manager to help us retain, engage and nurture the O.J. Beer team.
The role will focus on a range of areas related to the employee lifecycle ensuring we have a highly effective people framework in place across employee relations, HR processes, learning and development, performance management, benefits and tools.
- Support managers to handle employment relations issues such as dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances and absence.
- Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment and knowledge share best practice with them.
- Continuously monitor and review people policies & processes.
- Develop and implement changes where necessary.
- Assess training needs to design, deliver and monitor relevant training initiatives.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance and employee engagement.
- Support managers with performance-related issues.
- Monitor, review and further build out our benefits package ensuring it is attractive but also sensible and scalable
- Ensure HR tools and systems are fit for purpose and implement changes where necessary.
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to build their career at an exciting very-fast-growing company.
- A self-starter with a willingness to learn and solve problems independently.
- Collaborative attitude and you enjoy working individually as well as within a team.
- Understands and champions the importance of employee experience.
- Naturally personable with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knows how to have to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook.
- A beer lover!
- CIPD qualified or equivalent.
- Proven experience in a similar generalist HR Manager position, ideally, in a fast-growth start up.
- Exceptional co-ordination, planning and organisation skills with the ability to manage projects and prioritise tasks.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy.
- Able to work proactively and autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills.