Are you strong enough to be part of the O.J. team?
EUROPEAN BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - BREDA, NETHERLANDS
Liquor Zaar are recruiting a European Business Development Manager to drive our retail presence forward. This role involves identifying, developing and maintaining relationships with potential retail buyers of O.J. Beer, our own branded range of beers including pilsener, strong, wheat and fruit flavoured beer.
Candidates must have a drive and love for selling, building and maintaining long term relationships and focus on working hand in hand with retail stores to grow their business with Liquor Zaar and O.J. Beer.
This role requires a high level of attention to detail, a proven track record in sales, project management skills and the ability to succeed independently. This is a full time role based in Breda in the Netherlands with frequent travel around mainland Europe.
A passion and thorough understanding of the alcohol retail industry is essential.
- Develop long and short term strategies and tactics for growth.
- Identify appropriate retail stores to establish and maintain relationships within Europe.
- Manage, monitor and assist retailers in order to maximize their sales results.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas per store.
- Meet revenue and profit targets.
- 5 or more years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven track record in sales.
- Must be self-driven and confident with face to face selling.
- Excellent communicator and charismatic personality.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Full clean driving license required.
- Must be willing to travel very frequently.
- Must be fluent in English and Dutch. Any other European language is a bonus.
- This position is based in Breda, Netherlands.
- Very competitive salary and commission structure.
- Full time position.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'European Business Development Manager Application'.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER - bREDA, nETHERLANDS
Liquor Zaar is seeking to appoint an incredibly talented and ambitious Graphic Designer who enjoys the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing company. The purpose of this job is to take ownership of all design requirements for Liquor Zaar and partner companies such as O.J. Beer, Whytes and associated brands. Ensuring all packaging, sales, marketing, web & social media and in-house collateral is cost-effectively designed and delivered to agreed standards and deadlines from concept to fruition.
Product packaging design experience is essential.
- Act as guardian of the company and all associated brands with active input into the evolution of each brand
- Undertake advertising and promotional design for packaging, online, print and promotional products from concept to production ready artwork
- Photo retouching
- Manage and keep up to date the in–house design library
- Maintain in-house branding and collateral
- Work with marketing to supply marketing material, both printed and online
- Ability to demonstrate competency in graphic design through presentation of portfolio
- Demonstrable commercial awareness in the design to print process
- Previous experience in managing multiple projects/ tasks and delivering to demanding deadlines
- Knowledge and advanced use of Adobe Creative suite (illustrator, Photoshop and/or In-design)
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office/Outlook and related software: especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic photography skills and use of a DSLR camera
- Excellent planning and organisational skills coupled with self-motivation to meet deadlines under short notice and changing brief
- Able to manage self and work environment in a tidy, organised and effective manner, managing multiple activities and deadlines without supervision
- Consistent and regularly delivers good quality results in good time
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills; verbal, written and listening and ability to apply these at all levels in a professional manner
- Ability to interpret business / commercial brief into multimedia design
- Personal strength and resilience, keeping a positive attitude to succeed in a demanding and developing business environment
- Degree or relevant qualification in Design or related subject, or equivalent experience
- This position is based in Breda, Netherlands
- Full time position
- Occasional travel required
- Competitive salary
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line 'Graphic Designer Application'.